School Terms of Service
If you apply for a school reservation between a user of this system and Okubuki Kanko Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as our company), you agree to the terms of this description I will consider it.
Confirmation / Consent Form
- 1. There is no mistake in the entry (data) on the application form.
- 2. I know that skiing and snowboarding can be life-threatening and risk harm to others. Participants must fully understand the dangers of skiing and snowboarding and the severity of nature.
- 3. I am healthy and have no health or injuries affected by the training.
- 4. I respect the precautions for attending school and the rules of conduct at ski resorts, and I do all skiing at my own risk.
- 5. I am an accident caused by my carelessness during the course, an accident caused by factors that cannot be avoided beyond the teacher's danger prevention action, an accident caused by equipment or facilities, etc., myself or a third party Will not be liable to the school or its managers or teachers for any damage or damage to the body or property of the school.
* By applying for the course using this system, the confirmation or consent of the person or family is obtained.
About the handling of personal information
The following describes the handling of information related to the reception, cancellation, and other management of reservations using the Internet when using this facility in the GRANSNOW Okubuki WEB reservation system.（https://www.okuibuki.co.jp/）
Your personal informationThe personal information held by the school is as follows.
① Information entered on the school's admission card
② Information entered on the questionnaire
③ Other information obtained in connection with the services provided by the school
Purpose of use of personal informationThe personal information received from customers will be used only for the management of the school and the necessary items for student management, and will not be used for any other purpose without your consent. In addition, we will not acquire personal information by illegal methods or means.
Disclosure of customer personal information to third partiesExcept in the following cases, your personal information will not be disclosed or provided to third parties.
① If you have agreed in advance
② When it is judged that there is a benefit to the person or the public
③ When based on laws and regulations
Thorough internal trainingRecognition of important personal information received from customers, we will strive to thoroughly disseminate its importance and handling based on the Personal Information Protection Law.
Disclosure of personal information to the personIf the individual requests disclosure or correction of personal information, the school will respond promptly and appropriately based on the "Personal Information Protection Law".
Japan Professional Ski Teachers Association
Blossom Ski Snowboard School
JSBA Japan Snowboard Association
Blossom Snowboard School
TAJ Japan Telemark Ski Association
Blossom Ski Snowboard School